Sunday, June 12, 2011

And with Rainy Season...

Come rainy season bugs!!

Ok, seriously? Look at the size of this fly.

The swarms of mosquitoes are one thing. The ants, I can deal with. The cockroaches, fine.

What in the name of great googly moogly is a fly doing that big?

Not to mention the giant beetles that clumsily fling themselves through the house, drunkenly smashing into things and occasionally KNOCKING THEM OVER.

Melana has charged me with removing all things that creep, crawl and/or fly from the house. (except for geckos, we like geckos)

It's like living in the Carboniferous period down here sometimes. (look it up, kids!)



PS - This is not my pictures... but we've seen this guy! I swept him out of the house with a broom. He came back in twice before I finally threw him into the jungle.

No comments: