Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving cont.

On Sunday, Melana and I (both still fighting colds, mind you) prepared for a thanksgiving meal with the rest of the PCT community. There had been a similar gathering in my community on Friday, but I had missed It due to the fact that I was still running a fever. Fortunately, two of my friends were kind enough to walk over a plate of food that I could enjoy while busying myself with fighting a virus. Thanks Roxanna and Audrey!

Pictures of Melana's event below!





The turkey wasn't quite done so we wound up microwaving it to make sure no one got food poisoning (take note peace corps!)


With everyone waiting for food it was up to Melana to teach the boys how to carve a bird.


As the event waned to a close, dancing commenced...


With Megan still washing dishes.




Later on... Limbo!


1 comment:

Sea Girt 7th Graders said...

Hello thank you so much for coming to our school to teach us about the peace corps. I found it very interesting. The people that you live with look very nice. but, how many people do you live with?
Thank you again,

Gianna 6th grade