Friday, August 8, 2008

Taiwan Part 2

So, I've been sick, but I'll get to that later.

My second day in Taipei I rode the Maokong gondola to the Zhinan Temple. By the way, for those who are uncertain about heights, the Maokong gondola is a pant-wetting experience - let me show you what I mean:


Of course, the view was spectacular... wet pants aside.

 There I got to spend a really relaxing day reading, walking around and talking to people who were not used to seeing white people around. One person said "I never see white people here!" It was great.


I had a lot of tea that day... which lead me to the bathrooms... By the way, can someone, ANYONE, explain how anyone could be comfortable in the following room, because I have trouble peeing when someone walks by:
Having said that, I'll try to refrain from mentioning urine again for some time. (no promises)

No comments: